Guidelines of Netaji Indoor Stadium
- Application is to be submitted to the Department [Generally to the Hon'ble Minister-in-Charge (Sports)].
- Rs. 1,00,000/- per day is to deposit by the party / organization through Bank Draft in favour of "West Bengal State Council of Sports" at the time of application which is adjusted with the final payment of the total charges. If the party/organization cancels the programme after getting the Provisional booking order the amount is forfeited.
- After receiving confirmation of date the application file is processed by the Department & Provisional booking order is issued accordingly.
- Generally, booking is not considered before 6(six) months earlier from commencement of programme.
- Final permission is issued after deposition of all necessary charges and also after obtaining clearances from Police, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Fire Brigade and all concerned authorities. In case of musical programmes, permissions from IPRS & PPL required.
- All entry passes/cards/tickets etc. are to be stamped from this department before commencement of programme and or selling out tickets.
- No programme is allowed with any sort of vulgarity, indecency and against the national integrity. Consumption of liquor not allowed.
- Department of Sports reserves the right to cancel any programme due to Government exigency at any stage of issue of permission without assigning any reason to the concerned party or even without giving any prior notice. In such occasion amount deposited would be refunded from WBSCS.
- A stall of 10"x20" is to be earmarked in favour of Sports Deptt. free of cost in all such Exhibition / Fair.
The above guidelines for booking of Netaji Indoor Stadium will take immediate effect.